Thursday, November 26, 2015

It’s Time To Be Thankful… For Social Media


That day of the year in which we get together, celebrate all our blessings, eat as the world will end tomorrow and wait for the day best sale, is here.

This year we will not eat the turkey. But I want to take few minutes and few lines to share my virtual gratitude to those who has been with us every day -in the good times and in the bad times, in the night of insomnia as we as in our hilarious moments. Those who are there “listening” when we share our best foods, best smiles, best scenarios and best lifestyle moments: the social media channels.

Why I am thankful?

  1. The social media channels inform me in a short but, pleasant way.
  2. The social media and its visuals bring a lot of color to my life.
  3. The social media channels give me the opportunity to share my ideas openly and for free.
  4. The social media channels expands my geographic limits and my knowledge about what is happening in the world.
  5. The social media channels are inspiring.
  6. The social media channels make me laugh in the most stressful and difficult times.
  7. The social media channels help me creating the virtual world that I want, without limitations.
  8. The social media channels help me to appreciate my real world, and keep my feet on the ground.
  9. The social media channels give the chance of accepting to or rejecting people from my life, no diplomacy, no regrets.
  10. The last and the most important one: The social media channels connect me with my people, with those who I love and have been part of my life. With those who are far away. Social media let me feel present in their lives despite of the distance.

My most sincere thank you Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Snapchat. Thanks for creating a world full of possibilities for all of us. 




Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.Thank you for be there and for reading my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment